Thursday 11 April 2013

Effective Rug Cleaning Methods


 If you have pets at home, you probably have encountered the problems that I'm about to share with you.With a dog, you could never know if an incident is going to happen. You are coming back home from a walk with your dog and next thing, you see your best pal going on a duty on your lovely carpet in the living room. Similar things are happening with my friend, Jane. She gave birth to a wonderful baby boy about 10 months ago. Now that he is crawling and exploring the floor and the house, he has done so much mess that Jane just can't find a way to clean. Drawings and scratches on the wall, toys all around the house, but the worse was those unimaginably hard to remove stains from her carpet. It looks like her little boy has spilled his baby food on the floor and you know how difficult are protein stains for removing.



The tips that i'm about to share with you are a fruit of my own experiences and a collection of advice from my friends, family and believe me, rug cleaning in Melbourne has never been easier with the services of professional cleaning companies. Sometimes, I really need to entrust the domestic chores and the house cleaning to such company because of the lack of time I have. But I always try to maintain my home's good look by myself.
Number One Rug Cleaning Method is:
Always try to treat the stain when it is still wet. Don't let it dry and harden. The dirt will collect and stick in the fabric of your rug and the only thing that could follow by that is some serious cleaning. Even worse, the stain could be so stubborn that it may never come out. This is way I always tell my son "If you spill something, at least brush a bit of detergent on the stain before I get back home and clean it.". But he never seems to get it. Anyway, try not to be like my teen child and get to work when you still have chance on getting the stains out of the fabric.
My Personal Favorite:
I am a huge fan of green cleaning. Since one of the expert carpet cleaners in Melbourne have recommended it to me, I've been using natural cleaning products for centuries now .And guess what, now I have no problems with allergies from the harsh chemical cleaners. Moreover, natural detergents are extremely cheap. What I use most commonly is a mixture of baking soda ans white distilled vinegar. It does miracles on every rug stain you could imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment