Friday 9 September 2011

The Story of The Cleaning Superwoman


Cleaning Superwoman does sound a bit weird as usually a Superwoman is regarded as a female with supernatural strength and abilities.  But actually to be a Superwoman in cleaning does really require a lot of special skills.

I have actually started working as a cleaning maid 10 years ago  and it was really hard in the beginning. I was a part time student at that time and needed money to pay my rent and daily expenses and as  all young people I wanted to have fun so I needed a lot of them.  So I have signed only a one-year contract with Cleaning London to see how it will all go.   I was lucky to find them as they really paid regularly and were fully insured, some of my friends from school got no luck in that and were cheated numerous times.  So I stayed with them for a while as well as they were mostly  doing office cleaning and this was really easy and pleasant to do. Plus the owners were never there to walk after you and tell you what and how to clean.

However strange it may sound, with years passing by I seemed to enjoy  working as a cleaner  and money were really good, so I decided to stay in business for a while. And there it goes 10  years later I’m still in. Of course, I am now specialized in pre tenancy and move out cleaning services so I get more work and my colleagues will call me the Cleaning Superwoman as I can take even 3 jobs per day.  And although it may not sound modest at all I’m really good at my job and I’m constantly improving, so whenever you need to call some pre tenancy cleaner services London company you can always try googling Cleaning London and  ask for the Cleaning Superwoman.  I’m popular in here so make sure you call way in advance.

And just bear in mind that being a cleaner does not necessarily mean that you are not educated or were not able to find another descent job, some people like me really do enjoy it. It’s like being a good housewife, just not in your own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment